4 June 2007

A YESTERDAY NOTE - PART I



  • This is going to be a very short entry for the day.
  • Instinctively, I feel like leaving my house to office at 7 am. That was very early (for my typical routine) and I was thinking, maybe I could have a 'feel the ground' session before I start my job and to proceed through it without any problem.

  • But, on my way to office, I was bombarded with crappy and nonsensical ideas that imminently generated from an opposite gender of mine. Full stop. I do not want to venture further upon said ideas and later, ends up as a male chauvinist. Therefore, let it be.
  • I wonder what kind of catastrophe should I face more? Therefore, I am not going to react or make rash decision to that, without having myself 'sober' and full with food.
  • This is the most ambiguous entry EVER posted at this blog. To cite what I am thinking at the moment, these keywords should help and later would facilitate me to decide later. Separation, Number Two, fallen trees, money, far-away or far-fetched, fickle minded, bored, baby, car, moving out, moving on, alone, better and lastly, K800i. That should do it.
  • Until next time....

p/s: the pictures post are a memento of former Sec. Gen of MITI.

No comments: